The two-party duopoly has failed the American people. It’s time we created a third party movement that will represent We The People.
The Democrats and Republicans have failed us
- “Many of the lawmakers walking the gilded halls of Congress are, financially, far better off than the constituents they represent. Millionaires comprise nearly 40 percent of Congress, compared to being just 4 percent of the U.S. population.”
Two Parties, No Choice:
- Harry Reid Says the DNC Was ‘Worthless’ Under Debbie Wasserman Schultz
- 60% Of House Democrats Vote For A Defense Budget Even Bigger Than Trump’s
The System is Rigged:
- NY Attorney General, Schneiderman: NY’s election laws are “ridiculous”
The Democrats Rigged the DNC vote by smearing Keith Ellison.
- Former Dem operative and commentator Bob Beckels: “[Keith] Ellison Is A Muslim And That’s Going To Be A Problem”
- The current DNC head, Tom Perez, had already been part of a smear campaign against Bernie Sanders.
The Laws are Written by the Corporations
- ALEC: The Organization That Allows Corporations To Write Legislation
Americans are tired of the failed two-party system
- Poll: Americans Want New Democratic Leadership
- MSNBC Host, Chris Matthews: The Democratic Party is Elitist. “I’m sick of it.” “Too many galas.” (said on Morning Joe, 6/5/2018)
Democrats are Republican-lite
- Democratic Congresswoman Heitkamp’s ties to Trump
- 72% of Democrats Say Opposing Trump Isn’t Enough, Want Congressional Candidates to Push Progressive Agenda
- Democrats in tough Senate races around the country are throwing their party under the bus as they seek to pull out victories in red states won just two years ago by President Trump. (2018)
- “America dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016. What a bloody end to Obama’s reign”